Glenn A. Deig
A. Deig is a Certified Elder Law Attorney by the National Elder Law Foundation and Board Certified Indiana Trust and Estate Lawyer, certified by TESB.
Whether you are
planning for years down the road or dealing with an immediate crisis,
he has solutions tailored to meet your individual needs. Glenn is
always planning for your peace of mind.
Glenn can help with with all aspects of elder law, estate and long-term care planning, including:
- Helping you and/or your family plan a strategy to pay for long-term care;
- Experienced advice on asset protection and trust planning to help prepare for the future;
- A staff with experience in dealing with the
complicated Medicaid laws that will help you or your loved ones
become eligible for coverage while protecting as many assets as legally
- Estate plans for those who are unsure of how to protect their assets and avoid or minimize taxation;
- Assistance in establishing guardianships and conservatorships;
- Establishment of durable powers of attorney and
medical powers of attorney and living wills to help your family members
with the legal and practical concerns surrounding your care and
financial affairs; and
Assisting and advising the Personal Representative to ensure that
the estate is administered properly and that costly mistakes are avoided throughout the
probate administration, which often involves extremely complex considerations that are not
apparent to the client or the beneficiaries of the estate.